So you know those moments… when you just can’t seem to sleep? I seem to be getting those a lot lately… so why not be productive right? I’m snug in my bed, with a cup of tea no less. Yes, tea. No coffee for me at 5am. But after a few days of deliberation, I have decided to branch out and begin blogging again. I had another site, but just haven’t been able to get the inspiration to write again… until now.
Its time to begin again…
I’m a 20 something female, who is finishing her first Bachelor’s degree in May,
117 days to be exact but whose counting? Right… and then I’ll be finishing up my second Bachelor’s degree within the next year or so.
I love to write. I love coffee. I love reading. My mom and I are like two peas in a pod. I’m told I have her personality – heaven help us all. I also have a wonderful boyfriend who will probably be one of the main subjects of this saga I’m writing. It’s amazing how so many relationships go wrong… not just with boyfriends/girlfriends… simply with friends too. Things seem to just fall apart with people. But then
something someone incredible comes along, or in my case I realized he has been there for a while, and things just click. It works. It fits. Its just about perfect. Its one thing to be picky, but its another thing entirely to realize a good thing when it comes along.
As you can probably tell, my mind wanders a bit this
late at night early in the morning. Its 5:37 now, and I have yet to sleep a wink. But before I finish… My favorite quote, and the inspiration for the title of this blog is…
“Oh me? I’m not 80% water. I’m 80% coffee and a little bit of sass” by Zoey Deschanel.
No comments:
Post a Comment