Friday, April 26, 2013

Its Melting

The last three men I've had in my life were pretty much the epitome of the word that starts with "Do-" and ends with "-oosh." (Excuse my phonetics, this is a play off of a bachelorette party I hosted last week).

So... this time around... and hopefully the last time around.... when Mr. Java says something that really isn't that major to him.... it means the world to me.

Here's the latest...


So I have to drive ALL the way to *insert city here* on Wednesday to swap out the coral bridesmaid dress (they said they would do it for no charge). None of my girl friends could go, and I found out it was 1 of Mr. Java's 2 days off next week. I asked him if he wanted to go… thinking he’d probably say no since it was to pick up a dress…. But he goes “Okay!” and then asks what we’re doing… I told him about the dress… and said other than that I’m not sure, it depends what time I have to be back for work. His response “I’d be with you so that’s enough.”

Excuse me while I go mop up the puddle that just came from my melting heart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment