Saturday, March 2, 2013

Delusional Dillema


So… after 2 months of “official dating” … Mr. Java and I have still not had any sort of fight. Not that I’m complaining, its been absolutely amazing. Granted, we’re not even in the same state yet, but still. Its pretty awesome. In exactly 6 days and 13 hours I will be in Michigan with him. It’ll be exactly 2 months since I’ve seen him. Then, he moves here the next week and starts the State Police Academy! 
Its new to me… this whole police thing. Here for a week finally, then gone for two weeks, then here for another 2.5 months (ish) but we have no clue what his schedule will be during field training, and then gone back to the academy for 6 months til the end of December. I guess its a good thing our entire relationship began over the phone. We were talking about our future house someday… and Mr. Java mentioned that the garage will be used by the cruiser. And then, he said that we’d need a separate closet just for his police gear so company wouldn’t see it. I was thinking we’d just have a separate bedroom for our clothing, and things in general. I have too many clothes… or so people tell me. 
So I have two friends right now in the throes of planning weddings. Its pretty crazy because i’m the MOH for one, and best friend of the other bride. Its been a lot of fun, but kinda hectic. (I may have some crazy stories about these in a few weeks). One of the brides, she’s been texting and calling me about some problems they’ve been having in their relationship. Its really sad. I can’t comprehend the lack of communication…. the lack of caring…. the lack of cooperation. I’ve been through some rough patches before in previous relationships, but this takes the cake on anything I’ve heard before. My mom always said to know the person for an entire year before tying the knot. I understand that now.  
I am so incredibly blessed to have found the man of my dreams. He is my best friend. He is the love of my life. Its such a funny way of how things have worked out. He had been pursuing me for the better part of a year before convincing me to go out with him…. and I always tease him that I finally convinced him to ask me out. tee hee
He’s wonderful. He’s amazing. He’s better than my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment