Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I Forgot About the Blog

I completely forgot about my blog. This is unacceptable.



I was nanny to 5 kids this summer.
My last day with them is on Friday.
Praise be to God.
Its been a long summer.

I'm working as a CNA right now and I started nursing school again yesterday. Here we go again!

On the weekends, Mr. Java gets to come home from the Academy. I live for the weekends. It has seriously been some of the best days of my life.

No ring yet, but there is talk. AND we went to look a few weeks ago.

Here the story goes.

We were at the range shooting his guns, and he kept bringing up the one that he wants me to have. So naturally, I said, "there are a few other things I have to buy before I purchase a gun."
Mr. Java said, "well, I'll probably end up buying it for you since I'll use it too."
This was right before we went in to the shooting lanes. I told him I'd tell him something in the care when we left.

We get to the truck and he asks what I wanted to tell him earlier. So I say, "buy me a second hand ring, and get me the gun as an engagement present." He said that works for me!

So as we're driving down the road he asks me what I want to do next.... my response - I dunno.

Then he lays out the whopper. Do you want to go look at rings?

PAUSE. WAIT. WHAT. BREATHE. EXCUSE ME?!?!

After I got over the heart attack and realized he was actually serious, we went to look at rings. I found some lovely ones, so we shall see what he ends up choosing! We're going to visit my parents in two weeks, so hopefully it won't be long!

No comments:

Post a Comment